Standards for Libraries
- 13 Point Library Media Program Checklist for School Principals, 2009
- Created by Doug Johnson, Director of Libraries and Technology for the Mankato Public Schools in Minnesota.
- International Reading Association: In Support of Credentialed Library Media Professionals in School Library Media Centers
- Kentucky: Beyond Proficiency @ Your Library
- “Kentucky Guidelines for Highly Effective School Library Media Programs” is a PDF document created in 2010 by their Department of Education. A Library Media Program Rubric is also available.
- QEM School Library Reports
- Annual reports from the Oregon State Library summarizing the Quality Education Model standards and the number of Oregon school libraries meeting those standards.
- School Library Standards and Evaluation
- A collection of links to various standards from across the country.